Gas Safety Checks

As a landlord, you are required by law to have all gas appliances checked every year and to hold a Gas Safety Certificate (CP12) to ensure gas pipe work and appliances are safe to use.

These checks must be carried out by a registered Gas Safe engineer. We can provide landlords with a gas safety certificate to help them meet their statutory and legal requirements.

We can contact your tenants for you to arrange a suitable time and you don’t have to remember the renewal date. We can send you a letter or text to remind you that it’s due, ensuring the Landlord’s Gas Safety Certificates are renewed and updated regularly.

  • Gas safety certificates
  • Boiler & heating system breakdowns
  • All plumbing: dripping taps to kitchen installations
  • General property refurbishments

Contact Trevolution

Got a plumbing or heating problem you need solving? Want some more information on our services? Need some advice?

Call 01524 424898

Request a quote

Gas Safe Registered 527017 Armed Forces Covenant

Trevolution Ltd - serving Lancaster, Morecambe and surrounding areas. Providing central heating, power flushing, magnetic filters, boiler servicing and repair, kitchen & bathroom installations, solar energy. Gas Safe registered 527017.